Let us show you how Short Term (Temporary) Medical can be a compelling option for some
Short Term Medical – Rates are very competitive.
***Due to changes in Illinois Law in 2019 Short Term medical plans may be issued for no longer than 181 days with a 60 day waiting period between subsequent plans with the same carrier. Re-applying to a different carrier every 181 days months is a risky work-around as each policy will have a new pre-existing condition clause.
Have no coverage? Between jobs? Six months away from 65?
Reasons to Choose Short Term Plans
- You have no pre-existing conditions that require coverage.
- No network limitations. This means a lot more this year!
- Bridge until PPACA-Obamacare open enrollment.
- Waiting for Medicare – COBRA alternative – new graduates – short term unemployed – waiting for new permanent coverage.
- Low Cost – no rate ups for smoker, weight or medical history.
- Few medical questions, i.e. heart, cancer, diabetes.
My Recommendations for Short Term
Allied Pivot Short Term Medical
National General Short Term Medical